Spring & Summer Undergraduate Courses 2014
Summertime is all about fresh air and flexibility. If you're looking to make the most out of your break, our selection of Spring & Summer courses may be just what you need. You can get ahead for next year or pick up a course you need by choosing from our on-campus or online courses.
- Complete credits in as little as 3 weeks with on-campus courses; courses available from each faculty
- Use our flexible online courses to study around your summer activities and work commitments
- Combine online and on-campus courses for maximum versatility
- 2014 dates and deadlines are now available.
- Full Course Listing.
- On-campus: Also known as Intersession, courses are offered on campus in intensive three week blocks during May to July. Full year courses are offered in six week blocks.
- Online: Online courses are open-entry, allowing you to register when you want and study at your own pace. They’re a great choice if you’re heading home for the summer, or if you have work and summer activities that you want to schedule around.